The official website of the Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no O-Shigoto anime (aka To Become a Good Heroine! The Unpopular Girl and the Secret Job) has released the first trailer and visuals for the film.
The main cast includes:
The story features Hiyori Suzumi, a high school girl who becomes the training manager for the high school idol unit LIP × LIP. Hiyori left her hometown to pursue her passion for athletics by enrolling at Sakuragaoka High School, Tokyo. Scrambling to find a part-time job in Tokyo, she eventually becomes a manager for her classmates (and LIP × LIP members) Yujiro Someya and Aizo Shibasaki. The story revolves around the coming-of-age of Hiyori and LIP × LIP.
Main production team:
- Director: Noriko Hashimoto
- Script-writer: Yoshimi Narita
- Character Designer: Kaori Ishii
- Art Director: Ryosuke Obokata
- Color Key Artist: Tomoko Yamazaki
- Editor: Go Sadamatsu
- Sound Director: Yukio Nagasaki
- Music: Moe Hyuga
- Animation producer: Noritomo Yonai
- LIP × LIP will perform the opening song “Julietta”
The anime will premiere in April, 2022.