The website of the anime ‘Deemo: Memorial Keys’, which is adapted from Deemo game of Rayark Inc., has announced a new trailer and visual from character designer Mebachi.
The cast includes:
- Akari Nibu as Masked Lady
- Ayana Taketatsu as Alice
- Akari Kito as Sania
- Ayane Sakura as Rosalia
- Kohei Matsushita as Hans
- Naomi Watanabe as Sachet
- Gaku Hamada as Mirai
- Issey Ogata as The Nutcracker
- Koichi Yamadera as Professor Valenski
The main production team:
- Studio: Signal.MD, Production I.G
- Director: Jun’ichi Fujisaku, Shuhei Matsushita
- Assistant Director: Yoshihiro Hiramine
- Writer: Fujisaku, Bun’O Fujisawa
- Character Design: Mebachi
- Hinano Takashima will be performing the theme song “Yubikiri-Genman”, and the track “nocturne”
Deemo is an original mobile rhythm game developed by Rayark Inc. and then released in 2013 for iOS and Android smartphones. In 2015, a PlayStation Vita version of the game was released in Japan. Meanwhile, PM Studios and Rising Star Games released the PS Vita version in North America and Europe in May 2017. In addition, a Nintendo Switch version was released worldwide in September 2017.
Deemo is a mystic character who lives in solitude, a castle, all by itself. A little girl falls from the sky, not knowing who she is, where she comes from. To help the little girl back to her world, Deemo comes to realize a tree keeps growing tall on top of the piano whenever it plays. What would Deemo do when it gets comfortable with the companionship it never had before? What if the little girl couldn’t deal with the truth when her seemingly lost memories were regained?