TOHO has posted a short promo video for its next anime project. The anime is adapted from a very popular light novel series in Japan, ‘The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten‘ (Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsu no Ma ni ka Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken).
The main cast:
- Taito Ban as Amane Fujimiya
- Manaka Iwami as Mahiru Shiina
- Taku Yahiro as Itsuki Akazawa
- Haruka Shiraishi as Chitose Shirakawa
The main production team:
- Director: Kenichi Imaizumi
- Script: Keiichiro Ōchi
- Character Designer: Takayuki Noguchi
- Composer: Moe Hyūga
Amane lives alone in an apartment, and the most beautiful girl in school, Mahiru, lives just next door. They’ve almost never spoken—until the day he sees her in distress on a rainy day and lends her his umbrella. To return the favor, she offers him help around the house, and a relationship slowly begins to blossom as the distance between them closes.